Forgetting your phone’s password or PIN may be quite aggravating. Android phones used to have a bad reputation for being unsecured, but that has improved dramatically in recent years. Both Samsung and Google have made measures to make smartphones more secure, so if you forget your phone’s password, unlocking it is a difficult procedure.
Here are various techniques for unlocking your Samsung phone if you have forgotten the password.
1. Use the Find My Mobile Feature
Samsung’s Find my Mobile function is by far the best method to unlock your account. If you find yourself locked out, just click to Find my Mobile. Then, proceed as follows:
- Go to Unlock.
- You’ll be required to enter your Samsung account password.
- After entering your password, click Next.
- Another popup will appear informing you that your device has been unlocked. You may now unlock your phone and establish a new PIN or password.
- After that, visit the Find My Device link on your computer.
It’s vital to remember that your device must be turned on and connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network for this to operate. More importantly, Remote Unlock must be turned on on your device. If you haven’t previously done so, you should start immediately.
2. Use the Google Find My Device Feature
You may also try using Google’s lost device tool to unlock your phone. To use this option, you must first make Find My Device an admin app. To do so, go to Settings and look for Device Admin Apps. You must enable Find My Device from the list of Device Admin Apps, as seen below.
- From here, choose Secure Device and, if desired, configure a recovery message.
- Google will lock your smartphone remotely. Now, to unlock your phone, follow the on-screen directions. You’ll be requested to enter a new password on your smartphone, and the Samsung password screen will be bypassed.
- Once your phone is unlocked, go to Settings and deactivate the temporary password, replacing it with your own.
- Turning off your smartphone is the first step. To do so, press the Power/Bixby and Volume Up buttons at the same time. The phone will be restarted. Hold down the Power button until you see the Android logo on your screen.
It is vital to remember that this approach will not function until Find My Device is configured as an admin app. So, if you haven’t already set it up, you won’t be able to utilize this approach.
3. Factory Reset Your Device
The last option is to factory reset your smartphone. But it’s more difficult to do when you’re locked out of your phone. Follow these steps to do this:
- You’ll now be at the Android system recovery menu. Touch will not function, therefore use the Volume Down key to navigate to Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- To confirm your choices, press the Power key.
- After your device has been reset, choose Reboot System Now.
- You can no longer launch into safe mode and unlock your Samsung phone in this manner. It just will not allow you enter the device without a password, even after you power it up.
- You cannot call your locked phone and just hit Back to unlock it. This was a popular exploit, but it no longer works.
Of course, you’ll lose all of your data, but at least you’ll have access to your account. You must log in to your Google account before you can set up the phone again for security reasons.
And, if you remember your Samsung password and have backups enabled, you can simply restore the most recent backup! Backing up data on your Samsung phone is a simple process.
Outdated or Misleading Methods
It is important to note that although there were alternative techniques, they no longer function. Android security has advanced significantly in recent years, and Samsung has stepped up its game as well, albeit it is not as safe as you may expect. Here are several ways that may no longer be available online:
- You cannot take it to a Samsung service facility and expect it to be unlocked. They will request that you unlock the smartphone before giving it over.
- You can’t call your locked phone and just press Back to unlock your device. This was a popular exploit, but it doesn’t work anymore.
- You can’t take it to a Samsung service center and expect them to unlock it for you. They’ll ask you to unlock the device before handing it over.
Avoid Third-Party Apps or Services That Make Tall Claims
There are several third-party programs and services that claim to be able to unlock your Samsung password. These programs are often ineffective.
Because Google and Samsung have increased their encryption and security, it’s dangerous to believe that an app can unlock your smartphone. Although it may be tempting to pay a price and download software to unlock your phone, these third-party apps have no track record of success.
Some may even want a one-time cost to retrieve your password, claiming that they will get the key straight from Samsung or your carrier.
That also doesn’t work since your phone’s PIN or password is encrypted. Nobody, not even Google or Samsung, has access to it. Officially, Samsung suggests that you utilize the Find My Device feature or factory reset your phone. Many individuals get upset and anxious when they lose their phone password and end up believing these websites or installing free software to unlock their phones. They simply do not work, and you will end up losing money.
The best thing you can do is connect your Samsung account and enable Find My Smartphone, since both of these ways may assist you in unlocking your device if you forget the password.
Samsung, like Apple, has tightened security, and Android has also increased security. Android was originally known for not providing proper security, but that has all changed. Samsung phones are now among the most secure gadgets on the market.
Samsung and Android Continue to Tighten Security
With Samsung Knox and the addition of new capabilities in One UI 4.1, the firm has tightened security on its smartphones even further.
Avoid wasting money on third-party services or applications that target clients who lack a technical grasp of what is going on behind the scenes.
Make sure to not waste your money on third-party services or apps that target customers without a technical understanding of what goes on behind the scenes.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Unlocking a Samsung Phone Without a Password on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the appsladder.com team, along with other related topics such as: How To.
Related videos about Unlocking a Samsung Phone Without a Password