Making Your Own Telegram Stickers
People have entire conversations in cool graphics, trashy memes, or movie quotes thanks to Telegram stickers. And it’s largely possible thanks to Telegram’s ability to create your own stickers.
The best part about creating Telegram stickers is that you don’t need a developer account or to go through a lengthy and painful review process. To make a Telegram sticker, simply send images to a bot.
So, if you’ve been meaning to do something with all of your friends’ inside jokes, follow this guide explaining how to make Telegram stickers.
Step 1: Design Your Stickers
You don’t have to be a graphic designer to make Telegram stickers. If you are, congratulations—you now have another free way to promote your art. But don’t let that deter you if you aren’t.
Some of the best Telegram stickers are hilarious meme-style creations made from quotes and photos. For those, even basic design skills will suffice.
The stickers you design must adhere to standardized design specifications. But don’t worry, these are extremely simple:
- Telegram stickers must be 512 x 512 pixel PNG pictures with a transparent background.
- Each sticker should have its own picture file. Because designing and uploading them is simpler on a desktop computer than on a mobile device, you should use Telegram for Mac, Telegram for Windows, or Telegram Web.
- The icon for your sticker pack is completely optional. If you want one, create a 100 × 100 PNG picture with a transparent overlay. To create a new Telegram sticker pack, use
It’s critical to understand that using movie quotes to make your stickers is a copyright violation. Yes, that is how memes are created, but unlike memes, your sticker pack will most likely be removed from Telegram if the copyright owner complains. However, there appears to be no copyright check when uploading your designs.
The average Telegram sticker pack contains between 10 and 20 stickers, but you can upload as many as you want. Some packs contain over 100 stickers, and you can continue to add new ones even after you publish.
Related: The Best Telegram Channels and How to Use Them
You don’t need a Photoshop subscription to create Telegram stickers, as you’ve probably noticed. You can make your own using a mobile sticker maker app or any of these free Adobe software alternatives. We created ours with the SVG-Edit web app.
Step 2: Find the Telegram Sticker Bot
Locate the Telegram sticker bot once your custom Telegram stickers are complete. You can do so by clicking on the link above or by opening Telegram and typing “stickers” into the search bar. In the chat area, you’ll see the following list of commands:
- /newpack. To add a sticker to an existing pack, use
- /addsticker. To remove a sticker from a pack, use
- /delsticker. To rearrange stickers in a pack, use
- /ordersticker. To get use statistics for a given sticker, type
- /stats. To show the top stickers in your pack, type
- /top. To get use statistics for a sticker pack, type
- /packstats. To display your top sticker packs, type
- /cancel to cancel the previous command.
If this is your first time creating stickers, click Start to begin setting up your sticker pack; otherwise, use the /newpack command.
Step 3: Upload Your Telegram Stickers
Uploading and publishing your designs is simple with the Telegram sticker bot. What you must do is as follows:
- Enter the /newpack command and press Enter or click the blue send button.
- Enter the name of your sticker pack and press the send button.
- Now, to upload your first sticker, click the File (paperclip) button. It is critical that you post it as a file rather than a picture. The bot will reject the picture if you utilize the Camera icon.
- To add additional files, uncheck Compress, then type a caption and click Add; otherwise, click Send.
- The bot will prompt you to choose an emoji for your sticker. Choose an emoji that best suits this sticker and press Enter to send it. You may add several emojis, however Telegram suggests no more than two per sticker.
- Steps 3-4 should be repeated for each Telegram sticker you wish to add.
- When you’re finished, use the /publish command to transmit it.
- If you want to include an icon in your sticker pack, submit it in the same manner as the rest of the photographs and send it to the bot. If you don’t have an icon, just use the /skip command to have your first sticker become an icon for this pack.
- Finally, provide the bot with a brief name for your sticker pack that will be used in its URL. For example, “Classic Alice” is used here, therefore the URL is https://t.me/addstickers/Johnxawesome.
Done! To see how everything looks, click on the link to your Telegram sticker pack. You can scroll through your stickers if you have more than ten.
Start Sending Your Telegram Stickers
Telegram lacks a sticker store or any other way for users to browse all available stickers. This means that your pack will collect dust until you and your friends begin sending the stickers you created.
Related: How to Use Telegram’s Voice Chats 2.0
When you click on the URL for your pack, you’ll see two options for sharing your Telegram stickers.
- Share: Sends the URL to your pack to a Telegram person or group of your choice.
- Add Stickers: Adding the pack to your collection allows you to distribute individual stickers to Telegram contacts. By pressing on the sticker you provided, your friends will be able to view and add the pack. They propagate in this manner.
More Reasons to Start Using Telegram
Stickers alone are enough to convince you to abandon other messaging apps in favor of Telegram, but there are several other reasons why Telegram is the only messenger you need. Telegram has a plethora of features that you’re likely to use, ranging from secret chats to the ability to correct typos in previously sent messages.
Take, for example, Telegram bots. There’s even a bot that reminds you to straighten your back every 30 minutes. Check out some of the useful Telegram bots and you’ll be surprised at how many tricks this underutilized app has.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Making Your Own Telegram Stickers on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the appsladder.com team, along with other related topics such as: How To.
Related videos about Making Your Own Telegram Stickers