Making Word Clouds using the Word Art Online Tool
Word clouds are graphical representations of literary information. It is a word cloud that allows you to easily identify the most frequently used terms in a piece of text based on the size, weight, and frequency of occurrences of distinct words in the cloud. Tag clouds, as they are often called, make it simple to identify the major subjects of a document, blog, website, or company.
Word Art, a free online word cloud generator, makes it simple to create word clouds. Let us demonstrate.
Word Cloud Applications
Aside from identifying the most frequently used words or themes in a book, word clouds may be utilized in a variety of intriguing ways. Here are some examples of word clouds in use:
- As a visualization tool in the form of tag clouds to assist users in searching for material.
- To contrast and compare two pieces of work in order to highlight their similarities and contrasts.
- As a data visualization tool for identifying and addressing reoccurring problems in complaints, requests, and user feedback. To avoid overuse of words in writing.
- For commercial applications, such as printing on products, speech clouds, and marketing memes.
- Manually type: Manually enter your list under the Filter column. You may proceed to the next line by pressing Return, or you can keep adding additional words by clicking the Add button next to Import.
How to Use Word Art to Create Word Clouds
Word Art is a free online application that allows you to make word clouds in a variety of forms, sizes, and colors without having to join up. The free version provides standard-quality photos, with the option to pay for high-quality downloads.
Here’s how to make your own word clouds using the Word Art tool.
Step 1: Getting Started
To begin, click the green Create button to open the Word Art Edit box.
Step 2: Input a List of Words
You may enter your list of words for the word cloud in five different ways in the Words section:
- How to Copy a Text Block: When you click the Import button, a dialogue window will appear with a text area where you may paste your word list.
- Import Data From a Spreadsheet: Paste data from an Excel sheet or its counterparts into the text field without formatting. Simply tick the CSV format option to ensure that the tool imports the right data for all fields.
- Copy Data From a CSV File: As shown below, create a CSV file with all the words and their filter values such as size, color, angle, and so on, and paste it into the text box.
- Import From URL: Select the Web option. Copy the URL and paste it into the Web URL area, then click Import Words. Size: A numeric value that specifies the size of the words. If you wish to manually enter the size, the words should appear in order of importance. The first word in the list will be the largest, and subsequent words will be decreased in size. When you import words from a URL, the word list is ordered by how many times a term occurs in the text.
- Color: Determine the default color scheme to let Word Art choose the cloud colors. You may also use an RGB value, a Hex code, or a color value from the color box to give a color to each word.
Step 3: Set the Filter Values
If you’re importing data using a spreadsheet or a CSV file, this step will be skipped. If not, you may manually adjust the settings by clicking on individual values for each filter. Here’s a short rundown of the numerous filters available via Word Art’s top panel and the Options button:
- Font: You may set a different font to each word or leave the default value to allow Word Art pick the fonts for you. Repeat:
- You may control how many times each word appears in the cloud.
- Hyperlinks: You can connect the words in the cloud to any web URL you like. Select Pattern or Manual by clicking the Options button. If you choose Pattern, you must enter a URL pattern to which the words will be linked. If you choose Manual, a Links column will appear in the main editor; manually enter your links in this box.
- Word Colors: You may maintain the original Shape’s colors or use custom colors. Continue to click Custom to produce new colors, or click one of the colors to open the color selection box. Color Emphasis: Increases or decreases the intensity of the color.
- Backdrop Color: Change the color of the background, leave it white, or make it transparent.
To modify your word fields with a single click, use the Upper, Lower, Capitalize, Replace, and Clear buttons in the bottom panel.
Step 4: Choose the Shape of the Word Cloud
In the Forms area, Word Art enables you to create word clouds in a variety of shapes and themes. To make your word cloud, you may choose from Animals, Hearts, Christmas, Music, Toys, Sports, Zodiac, and other themes.
Step 5: Select a Font and Font Weight
The Fonts section displays the typeface you’ve selected. It also lets you choose a font weight, with three options: Regular, Medium, and Bold. Check out the finest font-pairing techniques for the ideal match.
Step 6: Choose an Appearance Layout
The Layout section allows you to customize the density of words in the word cloud, word spacing, and the look of little words within huge letters. Play around with it until you’re satisfied with the outcome.
Step 7: Apply Style Elements
In the Style area, you may change the following elements:
- Backdrop Image: Use this slider to adjust the transparency of the cloud shape’s background.
- If you haven’t already, click Print in the upper right corner, choose Save as PDF as the Destination, then press Save.
- You can also save your word cloud in regular JPG and PNG files using the top panel’s Download option.
- A High-Quality data bundle is required if you want HD files and prints.
Step 8: Visualize Your Word Cloud
To make your word cloud, click the Visualize button. After you’ve created your word cloud, you may save or re-edit any feature, including the word list, fonts, colors, shapes, and style.
Step 9: Download Your Free Word Cloud File
Word Art’s word cloud may be downloaded in one of three ways:
- If you haven’t signed up, click on Print in the top right corner, set the Destination to Save as PDF, and hit Save.
- You can also save your word cloud in standard JPG and PNG formats from the Download dropdown at the top panel.
- If you want HD files and prints, you’ll need to buy a High-Quality data pack.
Make a Creative Word Cloud in No Time
Word Art is a simple tool that doesn’t need any graphic design knowledge to use. It’s ideal for people who struggle to create professional-looking photos and useful for writers who want to keep track of their word use. If your curiosity has been sparked, give it a go.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Making Word Clouds using the Word Art Online Tool on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the appsladder.com team, along with other related topics such as: How To.
Related videos about Making Word Clouds using the Word Art Online Tool