Netflix is accessible on every device imaginable, even your smart TV. Netflix should remember your information and keep you logged in after you’ve set it up.
However, you may need to sign out of Netflix on your smart TV on occasion. Maybe someone else wants to log in, or you’re selling the television.
Whatever the cause, logging out of Netflix on any smart TV is straightforward. This is how.
How to Log Out of Netflix on Any Smart TV
These are the steps to sign out of Netflix while using the smart TV app. The instructions will differ if you access Netflix on your TV through another technology, such as a Chromecast or gaming console.
- Launch the Netflix app. If you haven’t already, navigate to the home screen by repeatedly pushing Return on your remote.
- To access the menu, press the Left button on your remote.
- To get help, use the Down button on your remote. If that option is located in the bottom-right corner of the screen, go to the bottom of the menu and hit the Right button on your remote. Once highlighted, choose it by using the Select button.
- Press the Down button on your remote to highlight Sign out, then choose.
- You will be asked whether you are certain you want to exit. To confirm, with Yes selected, hit the Select button.
You may have seen menu choices to Reload Netflix and Exit Netflix. It should be noted that none of these will sign you out of your Netflix account, but will instead reload and quit the Netflix app.
If you can’t get to the Netflix menu or the Get Help page, use your remote to input the following sequence: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up. It will take you to the Help page.
After you check out, you will be given the opportunity to sign in to another Netflix account. If you just want this to be a temporary solution, remember to sign out again after completing these instructions.
How to Log Out of Netflix on a Smart TV via the Website
What if you’ve signed up for Netflix on a smart TV but no longer have access to it? If you’ve ever used Netflix at a hotel, you’ll recognize this scenario. Fortunately, there is a remedy. You may log out of Netflix on all of your devices at once. While you will need to login back in to the devices you still use, you will be logged out of Netflix on the smart TV.
Here’s how to sign out of Netflix on all devices:
- Go to Netflix.com.
- If you haven’t already, sign in to your account.
- Hover over your profile image in the upper right corner and choose Account.
- Select Sign out of all devices from the Settings menu.
- Select Sign Out to confirm.
Watch Netflix on Your Smart TV Without the App
That’s all there is to know about how to log out of Netflix on your TV. Though having the Netflix app on your smart TV is the most convenient solution, it is not the only one. You may also link Netflix to your TV using your phone, Windows PC, or other devices.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic How to Unsubscribe from Netflix on Your Smart TV on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the appsladder.com team, along with other related topics such as: How To.
Related videos about How to Unsubscribe from Netflix on Your Smart TV