How to Renew Your Student Spotify Premium Discount
How to Renew Your Spotify Premium Student Discount
Don’t let your student discount go away. Learn how to renew your Spotify Student subscription in a few simple steps.
Spotify offers a variety of options to meet the demands of all users. Not only that, but the firm makes it simple for students to use its platform by offering a special Spotify Premium Student price plan.
However, after you’ve joined Spotify’s student plan, you must renew your student discount on a yearly basis. Otherwise, your account will be immediately upgraded to the normal $9.99/month premium plan.
As a result, it’s in your best advantage to renew your Spotify student discount before your current plan ends. Continue reading to find out how to renew your Spotify Premium Student membership.
How Many Times Can You Renew Your Spotify Student Plan?
As a student, you can enjoy Spotify Premium for free by signing up for the special student plan. Spotify Premium Student, which costs $4.99 per month, is the finest Spotify membership plan we suggest for everyone who qualifies. It is not without restrictions, though.
For starters, Spotify believes you can only be a student for four years. Second, you must renew your discount on a yearly basis. Because of the four-year restriction, you can only renew your Spotify Premium Student discount three times.
Don’t be concerned if you’re wondering, “How will I know when my student membership is going to expire?” Spotify will send you an email around four weeks before your offer expires.
How to Renew Your Spotify Student Discount
Spotify utilizes SheerID to determine whether or not you are qualified. Follow these steps to see whether you’re qualified for the Spotify student discount and to renew it:
- Log in to your Spotify account at Spotify.com.
- Select Account from the drop-down menu after clicking on your Spotify profile picture or name in the upper right corner. In a new tab, Spotify will load the Account Overview page.
- Scroll all the way down to the Student Discount area. If your discount is about to expire, Spotify will provide you the opportunity to renew it. If you still have many months on your account, you won’t see this option.
- Click the Renew discount button. You will be sent to SheerID, where you must verify your information by entering your personal information. When you’re finished, click Next.
- After that, you will check in to your student email account to confirm that you possess the email. SheerID will give you an email confirmation once your account has been validated.
- Open your student email and the SheerID email. Choose the Get Student Discount option. This will return you to Spotify.com.
- By selecting Confirm, you may confirm that you’ve signed into the same account. Your discount will then be applied.
Alternatively, instead than going via your Spotify Account page, you may renew your discount by clicking on the link within the email reminder from Spotify.
Don’t Let Your Spotify Premium Discount Expire
Spotify Premium Student is available and provides students with a reduced entry point to utilize the platform with full premium advantages. Furthermore, Spotify Premium Student gives you access to Hulu’s ad-supported plan as well as SHOWTIME, so you won’t want to miss out on these added benefits.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic How to Renew Your Student Spotify Premium Discount on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the appsladder.com team, along with other related topics such as: How To.
Related videos about How to Renew Your Student Spotify Premium Discount