How to Get The Sims 4 for Free and Play It
The Sims 4 is now available for free! The Sims 4 is an excellent game for building houses and even your own virtual society, with millions of players and a vibrant community.
If you’ve been wanting to play but don’t want to spend money, this is your chance. Here’s how to get The Sims 4 for free, regardless of your gaming platform.
How to Get The Sims 4 on Windows
The Sims 4 was first released for Windows by EA Games. In 2014, the game was released in both disc and digital-only formats. However, a lot has changed since then. To obtain The Sims 4, you must first download the game via Steam or the EA app.
Steam is one of many apps and websites where you can download games. As a result, it only makes sense for EA to make their games available there. Here’s how to download The Sims 4 from Steam.
- Start the Steam app, put The Sims 4 into the search field, and choose the first result.
- On the The Sims 4 page, choose Play Game. This opens a new installation window.
- Complete the installation procedure. When this is finished, you may begin playing The Sims 4.
Aside from The Sims 4, there are several other fantastic titles available on Steam. You’ll never be bored again if you know how to find the best games Steam has to offer. If you don’t already have the app, here’s how to get it on your PC.
If you like EA Games, you can use the EA app instead of Steam. You can also do this if you have Xbox Game Pass for PC or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, as it is included in the subscription—how here’s to use the EA Play subscription with Xbox Game Pass on the EA app.
Even if you don’t have an Xbox Live subscription, you can still play The Sims 4 through the EA App. Simply follow these steps:
- Start the EA app. Enter The Sims 4 into the search box towards the top of the window.
- Select The Sims 4, then click the Download button.
- Once the download and installation are complete, go to the The Sims 4 website and select the Play button.
With that, you can play The Sims 4 on your Windows PC via Steam or the EA app. But don’t worry if you’re using a Mac. You can still play The Sims 4, but you’ll need to sign up for another EA service.
How to Get The Sims 4 on Mac
EA made The Sims 4 available on macOS a quarter of a year after its initial release. Unfortunately, there is no macOS version of the game on Steam, and the EA app is not available on Macs.
To get The Sims 4 on your Apple computer, you must instead use Origin.
- On your Mac, download and install the Origin app. Don’t forget to provide the app the essential permissions the first time you launch it.
- After signing in, enter The Sims 4 into the Search box. Select the appropriate search result.
- Click Add to Library on the The Sims 4 website. Click Download with Origin in the Added to your library box.
- Once the download is complete, go to My Game Library and choose The Sims 4. Click Play in the window that displays.
As a result, you can now create Sims and give them lives on your Mac for free.
How to Download and Play The Sims 4 on Xbox Series X|S
The Sims 4 is not available on the Xbox app for Windows PCs, but it is available on the Xbox console itself. Here’s how to get The Sims 4 for Xbox. With that, you can begin designing homes and Sim families on your Xbox.
- On your Xbox’s home screen, go to the Store and choose Search.
- Enter The Sims 4; it should appear in the Suggested Results tab above your text input.
- On your Xbox controller, choose The Sims 4 game and press A.
- On the The Sims 4 page, choose Install.
- When the installation is finished, press the Xbox button on your controller, and the game should be listed under My games & apps.
- When you click on the game, you should be able to start playing The Sims 4 on your Xbox for free.
If you have Sony’s ninth-generation console, you may be able to get The Sims 4 for free. Here’s how to install it on your PS5.
How to Download and Play The Sims 4 on PlayStation 5
Now you can begin playing The Sims 4 on your PlayStation 5. Build the houses you want and make your Sims do things in real life that you can only imagine on your PS5.
- Navigate to the PlayStation Store from the PlayStation 5 home screen.
- Click the Search Icon on the PlayStation Store and search The Sims 4.
- To access the game page, click The Sims 4 in the search results.
- Choose Download after you’ve arrived at the game’s website.
- When the download is finished, you may begin playing The Sims 4 from your library.
The Sims 4 is a fun and exciting game that allows players to express their creativity. And now that it’s free to play, more people will be able to join in on the fun. So, whether you’re a PC fan, a Mac fan, an Xbox gamer, or a PlayStation fan, you can get The Sims 4 and join SimNation.
Enjoy The Sims 4 for Free
The Sims 4 is an exciting and enjoyable game that allows players to exercise their creativity. And now that it’s free-to-play, more people can jump into the fun. So, whether you’re a PC enthusiast, a Mac devotee, an Xbox gamer, or a PlayStation fan, you can get The Sims 4 and be a part of SimNation.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic How to Get The Sims 4 for Free and Play It on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the appsladder.com team, along with other related topics such as: How To.
Related videos about How to Get The Sims 4 for Free and Play It