How to Download Flash Videos and Content on Websites
Using Flash video downloaders that connect into your browser, you can acquire embedded videos and music. This post will show you how. You can download embedded Flash videos from within a browser. This article discusses how to get videos into Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox.
Flash animation files are embedded in web pages as SWF (Small Web Format) files. It is possible to download these files without the use of browser extensions with a little elbow grease. How to Do It in Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer
To download SWF files in Chrome without the use of any extensions, you must use some of Chrome’s developer-friendly tools. Don’t worry, the steps are straightforward.
How to Download Flash Files Using Chrome
You should also know how to enable Flash in Chrome if necessary. If you prefer to download an entire website for offline reading, you can do so as well (though the flash files will not be included).
- Allow the Flash video to load entirely in a Chrome tab. Select Inspect from the context menu by right-clicking on an empty area.
- The Developer Tools should appear in a new window at the bottom of the browser screen.
- Instead of looking through the code for the particular SWF file, click on the magnifying glass icon, which states – Select an element on the page to investigate it. Using the option also helps if the website has more than one video.
- Select the Flash video, which is highlighted in blue. The object path is similarly chosen in the code.
- Copy the URL and paste it into Chrome’s address bar before reopening it.
- The download should now start automatically. Once the file has been downloaded, double-click it to open it.
Launch Firefox and navigate to the page that contains the embedded SWF Flash file you want to download. Allow the SWF file to completely stream through. Then, proceed as follows:
Download Flash Files Using Firefox
The steps for downloading Flash files in Microsoft Edge are nearly identical to those in Chrome. What you must do is as follows:
- Right-click on any empty area of the page and pick Inspect from the context menu.
- At the bottom of the screen, the Developer Tools should appear. There is some labor needed since you must filter through the cached parts to get the SWF file. You may speed things up by sorting the items by kind and focusing on the one that says Embed.
- Copy the highlighted link and paste it into a new tab in Firefox.
- The file should now begin to download automatically, and when it is finished, a pop-up window similar to the one seen in the image below will display on your computer. If the download does not begin, click the Menu button in the upper right corner and choose Save Page As.
Download Flash Files Using Microsoft Edge
The downloaded Flash files can be viewed in a variety of players, including Media Player Classic and the excellent Daum PotPlayer. You can also simply drag and drop it into your browser.
- In Edge, browse to the desired page and right-click on any empty space.
- From the context menu, choose Inspect. Developer Tools should appear at the bottom or side of the screen.
- Locate a highlighted link labeled Embed.
- Copy the highlighted URL below and paste it in a new tab in Edge.
- When you press the Enter key, the file should begin downloading instantly.
Keep Animated Flash Files on Your Computer
Consider downloading and saving a cool animated interactive the next time you come across it. You now have the methods, or you probably already knew them, and this information is outdated.
The next time you come across a cool animated interactive, think about downloading it and keeping it offline. You now have the methods now, or you probably knew them and this information is old hat.
Image Credit: Liliya Linnik via Shutterstock
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic How to Download Flash Videos and Website Content on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the appsladder.com team, along with other related topics such as: How To.
Related videos about How to Download Flash Videos and Website Content