TikTok provides its users with complete creative freedom as well as materials to help them express themselves. People will recognize you based on your profile picture. You can change this picture as you would in other apps. TikTok, on the other hand, expands the possibilities by allowing users to upload videos as profile pictures.
You’ve come to the right place if you want to learn how to change your profile picture or replace it with a video. We’ll go over how to change your TikTok profile picture on the desktop and mobile apps.
Changing Your TikTok Profile Picture or Video
These simple steps will allow you to change your TikTok display picture across devices.
Via the Browser App
When using the web version of the app, you can change your TikTok profile image from any web browser. Users with older or low-end computers can access the app through lighter browsers.
Follow these steps to change your profile picture on TikTok.
- Go to tiktok.com/login to access your TikTok account. This page allows you to launch the app using various methods such as Twitter, Google, Facebook, email, and QR code. After logging in, you will be taken to the TikTok Home page.
- Place your cursor in the top right corner of your small display picture, but do not click. There will be a new dropdown menu. When you click View Profile, all of your uploads will be displayed.
- Click on Edit Profile. You can then change your profile picture, username, and bio.
- Next to your current profile picture, tap the pen icon. You will be directed to your photo gallery. Select the media you want to upload. Zoom in to fine-tune your image.
- To save the settings, click Apply. The page will be refreshed to display your new profile picture. When you click Save, your most recent changes will be applied to the profile.
- After logging in, you are taken to the app’s home page. Except for the QR code, the app, like the desktop version, allows you to log in using your email and various social media channels.
Keep in mind that only images from the desktop version can be changed. When using a web browser, you cannot change or upload profile videos.
Via the TikTok Mobile App
The majority of people use TikTok on their smartphones. Here are a few easy steps to changing the display on your TikTok mobile app.
- In the top right corner, tap the Profile option. This is where you’ll find all of the content you’ve uploaded, saved, and liked.
- On your screen, click the Edit Profile button to change your profile’s name, username, profile picture, and videos.
- Now, if you want to add an image, tap Change Photo. Choose Take Photo to open the camera and take a picture right away. You can also choose Upload Photo to choose a photo from your mobile gallery.
- After you’ve chosen your new profile picture, you can zoom and crop it. This allows you to customize the image to your liking. The Undo option undoes any unwanted changes.
- Click Save to save the image. You can return to TikTok by tapping the back arrow.
- Select Change Video from the Edit Profile menu. You will be taken directly to the photo gallery.
To upload a video as your TikTok profile image:
- Choose your favorite video. Users can upload a six-second video clip. If yours is longer, use the bottom bar to shorten it.
- When you hit the Save button, your profile video will be updated and visible to other TikTok users.
- Tap Save and your profile video will be updated and visible to other TikTok users.
This method works on any device that has the TikTok app installed. It includes smartphones, tablets, and some operating systems, such as Chromebooks, that are compatible with the Google Play Store. People change their profile pictures on social media for a variety of reasons. However, you can select the best image by taking into account the following factors.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Profile Picture for TikTok
We live in a time when pictures appear incomplete without filters. Choose an image that enhances your skin tone while leaving your facial features alone. The appropriate filters will enhance your natural features.
Choose the Right Filters
Select images that are bright and clear. Photograph by standing against the light source rather than in front of it. If you use the right lighting, good camera phones produce excellent results. Consider your background when taking a photograph. You will not want to take a picture in front of a dumpster. Compare your attire to the walls and background.
Lighting Is Everything
Bright colors, for example, look fantastic in a daytime garden setting. On the other hand, dull colors look great in an autumn setting. These changes can be made with high-quality free photo editing software.
Adjustments and Contrast
To make a name for yourself on TikTok, upload a profile picture that focuses on your face rather than the background or objects. That way, your audience will remember you.
Be your authentic self. People’s attention may be drawn to a photograph of your favorite puppy. If you enjoy wearing makeup, show off your best look up close. Anything that leaves an impression can be very effective. Make certain that the image you select is of high quality. To take high-quality photographs, you don’t need a professional DSLR camera. Any photograph taken with a good phone in good lighting yields promising results. If you want to crop or add a filter, a sharp image is preferable because the app will retain the quality better. There are many high-end phones with excellent cameras that you can use to capture your image.
Focus on Yourself
On TikTok, you can change your profile image by using the desktop version or the mobile app. When using the desktop version, users can only change their profile images and not videos, but the mobile app allows you to add videos as well.
This article went over how to change the appearance of your TikTok profile. You can select the one you prefer by taking into account relevant factors. Always consider the light, contrast, and filters when making your selection.
We hope your next profile picture grabs attention and makes an impression on anyone who sees it.
There are many premium phones with great cameras that you can use to capture your image.
Change Your Profile Picture and Keep Your TikTok Updated
You can change your profile image on TikTok by using the desktop version or the mobile app. Users can only change the profile images and not videos when using the desktop version, but the mobile app lets you add videos as well.
This article elaborated on the steps to change your TikTok profile display. You can choose the one you like the most by considering relevant factors. When choosing, always consider the light, contrast, and filters.
We hope your next profile picture captures attention and leaves an impact on anyone who looks at it.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic How to Change Your TikTok Profile Picture on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the appsladder.com team, along with other related topics such as: How To.
Related videos about How to Change Your TikTok Profile Picture