Here’s How to Save and Edit Photos on Your iPhone or iPad as PDFs.
Here’s How to Save and Edit Photos as PDFs on Your iPhone or iPad
Do you want to convert a picture to a PDF on your iPhone or iPad? It’s simple to use the built-in Photos and Files applications.
Have you ever wanted to save your images as PDFs to make an album or to guarantee that they don’t get lost? You may do so with a few simple clicks on your iPhone or iPad. You may also make small changes to photos saved as PDFs in the Files app, and the tools for doing so are rather useful.
Let’s see how to save and modify images as PDFs on your iPhone or iPad.
Save Photos as a PDF From the Share Button
Saving photographs into PDFs is a simple two-step procedure. Make sure you have the free Files app loaded on your smartphone before you begin. Here are the steps for saving a picture as a PDF:
- Open Photos and choose the image to save as a PDF.
- In the bottom right corner of your screen, tap the Share icon. Scroll down and click Save to Files.
- Select your destination and click Save.
- Open the Files app and go to the PDF file you wish to modify.
Another option is to save your picture to Books from the list of icons. The distinction in this example is that the Files app enables you to make small changes and combine numerous PDFs, but the Books app does not. Let’s look at the many ways you may modify PDFs in the Files app.
Related: How to Save a Website as a PDF on Your iPhone and iPad
How to Draw and Highlight on a PDF
You can draw lines and highlight text in your PDF in different colors in the iPhone’s Files app. A ruler is also included to help you create straight, measured lines. Here’s how to highlight and draw on your PDF:
- Tap the pen symbol in the bottom right corner of your screen. A toolbar with several pens and markers will emerge.
- Draw lines with the first marker, highlight with the highlighter next to it, and so on.
- In the upper right corner of your screen, tap the symbol with three horizontal dots.
How to Merge PDF Files to Make a Single PDF
If you wish to create a single PDF from many photographs, save all of them as PDFs and then combine them to create a single PDF. Here’s how to go about it:
- Open the Files app.
- Select all of the files to be merged.
- Choose Select.
- At the bottom of your screen, tap the symbol with three horizontal dots and choose Create PDF. This will generate a new PDF that you may rename and alter inside the app.
- Tap the upper right or left corner of the screen. A sidebar with all of the PDF’s pages will display. Another option is to swipe right on your device to bring up the sidebar.
How to Add or Remove Pages From a PDF
Although there is no button for adding or deleting pages, the method is straightforward. Take the following steps:
- When you see the sidebar, touch on the symbol with three horizontal dots on the page you want to see. Tap it to activate it.
- You may now modify your PDF using a variety of tools, including Delete and Insert.
- You can now choose from the various options to edit your PDF, including Delete or Insert.
Turn Your Photos Into PDFs on Your iPhone and iPad
A sophisticated program is no longer required to produce and modify a PDF. You may save a picture as a PDF to your Files or Books app by clicking the share option underneath it.
While you cannot make changes to the PDF content, you may write and highlight on top of it using the Files app. You may also combine numerous files into a single PDF. You may also add your signature to the PDFs and add or delete pages at any time.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Here’s How to Save and Edit Photos on Your iPhone or iPad as PDFs. on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the appsladder.com team, along with other related topics such as: How To.
Related videos about Here’s How to Save and Edit Photos on Your iPhone or iPad as PDFs.