Do you want to reveal who owns your images? Watermarking your images is one method. There are many techniques for adding a watermark to your images, and they all work independent of the platform. This post will teach you how to watermark your images on numerous devices.
A watermark is either text or a picture that appears on your images as a translucent marking. This provides the reader with extra information about your shot while without detracting from the real image.
What Is a Watermark?
A watermark is when you put your name on a picture that you’ve taken on your device. This informs folks that this photograph is yours.
On Windows, you can apply a watermark to your images using a variety of programs. One of these programs is WaterMark, which allows you to apply text and picture watermarks to your images.
How to Add a Watermark to Your Photos on Windows
To watermark your photographs on Windows, use the following app:
Your watermarked picture should be accessible in the folder you choose.
- On your Windows PC, install and run the WaterMark program.
- To upload your picture to the app, click Import Images.
- On the right, click the Configuration dropdown menu and pick the kind of watermark you wish to apply. Choose from the text and picture options.
- If you choose Text, you may enter custom text as well as formatting settings.
- If you choose Picture, you may add a custom image to your images as a watermark. In this scenario, pick your watermark picture by clicking the Choose Watermark option.
- Modify the watermark’s Scale and Opacity values.
- Choose a location for the watermark.
- Select a folder to store your watermarked picture in by clicking Output Folder. Finally, press Render to apply the watermark to your image.
- Launch Preview on your Mac and open your picture.
Related:A Few Simple Ways to Remove a Watermark From a Photo To add a watermark to your picture on a Mac, you must use either a built-in tool or a third-party app, depending on the kind of watermark you want to apply.
Adding a text watermark is simple and may be done using a built-in program. However, if you want to add a watermark to a picture, you must download a free program from the App Store.
How to Add a Watermark to Your Photos on macOS
How to Add a Watermark to a Microsoft Word Document (Or Remove One)
iOS users may apply a watermark to their images using a variety of applications. While some of these applications include in-app purchases, the majority of them provide the watermark function for free.
Here,we’ll outline both methods.
Add a Text Watermark to Your Photos on macOS
- Select View > Show Markup Toolbar.
- To add text to your picture, click the T symbol.
- Enter the text you wish to use as a watermark.
- To modify the formatting of your text watermark, use the A icon menu at the top.
- Drag and drop the watermark to the desired location on your picture.
- To save your watermarked picture, go to File > Save.
- On your Mac, use the free Resize Master software.
Add an Image Watermark to Your Photos on macOS
- In the Resize dropdown box, choose Do not resize.
- Select the Copy metadata checkbox.
- From the Watermark dropdown menu, choose the location of the watermark.
- Select the picture for your watermark by clicking the three dots adjacent to the Watermark option.
- From the Format option, choose the export format for your picture.
- Drag the picture to which you wish to apply the watermark onto the app window.
- Select the location where you wish to store the watermarked picture and press the Start processing button. Install the eZy Watermark Photos Lite app (free, with in-app purchases) on your smartphone.
- Launch the app and choose Single Image.
Here’s how to watermark images on an iPhone or iPad using one of these apps:
How to Add a Watermark to Your Photos on iOS
There are several applications available for Android that allow you to apply a watermark to your images. Many of these programs may need an in-app fee to access more functionality, rather than to add a watermark.
Here’s how to watermark photographs on Android using one of these free apps:
- Choose the source of your picture, followed by the photo you wish to watermark.
- Select the one that contains your watermark. You may pick from a variety of watermark sources.
- Modify your photo’s watermark.
- On the next screen, press the checkmark symbol in the bottom-right corner, followed by Library. Install the Add Watermark on Photos (free, with in-app purchases) app from the Play Store.
- Open the app and choose Apply on Images.
- Choose the picture on which you wish to apply a watermark and hit Done.
Your watermarked photo is saved in the Photos app.
How to Add a Watermark to Your Photos on Android
Your watermarked image should now be stored in the Gallery app.
If you don’t want to install an app or are simply wanting to watermark one or a few photographs, you may watermark them using one of the numerous accessible websites.
- Choose Create Watermark to add a text watermark, or Choose from Gallery to create an image watermark. We will go with the text option.
- Enter the text to be used as a watermark.
- Drag the watermark to where you want it to appear.
- Tap the Checkmark symbol, then the Saveicon.
- Open your browser and go to the Watermark.ws website.
- To begin utilizing this online tool, click Get Started.
- Choose a source for your image and submit it to the website.
These websites do not need you to install anything on your computer; they just operate via your online browsers.
How to Add a Watermark to Your Photos Online
Here’s how to utilize one of these services for picture watermarking: To add a watermark to a picture, you don’t need to know how to edit it. You may apply a watermark to your images using the simple choices shown above without any editing skills or effort. It’s as simple as that.
If you produce videos, you should also watermark your video material. This is also straightforward to do, given to the availability of numerous techniques.
Here’s how you use one of these sites for watermarking photos:
- On the site, hover over your picture and click Edit.
- On the editing screen, at the bottom, click Watermark and choose either Text or Logo.
- Apply the watermark to your image, then click Finish.
- Save the completed file to your PC.
- On the editing screen, click Watermark at the bottom, and choose either Text or Logo.
- Add the watermark to your photo and then click Finish.
- Download the finished file to your computer.
Easily Add Credits to Your Photos
You don’t need to know how to edit a photo to add a watermark to it. Using the easy-to-use options above, you can add a watermark to your photos without any editing skills or hassle. It’s as easy as that.
If you make videos, it’s a good idea to watermark your video content as well. Doing this is just as simple, thanks to the availability of several methods.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic 5 Different Ways to Add a Watermark to Your Photos on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the appsladder.com team, along with other related topics such as: How To.
Related videos about 5 Different Ways to Add a Watermark to Your Photos