You’ve certainly shot a lot of images over the years, whether on vacation or just in everyday life, and they’ve all piled in your iPhone’s Photos app. Every single one of them is too valuable to lose. You may appreciate your photos from a fresh perspective and share the delight of them with your family and friends by creating a slideshow.
Let’s take a look at three ways to create a slideshow on your iPhone utilizing the built-in features of your smartphone. We’ll also show you a top-rated program that you may use if you want complete control over the design of your slideshow.
1. How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone Using the Photos App
Using the Photos App on your iPhone is the fastest method to make a slideshow. Here’s how it’s done:
- Go to the Photos app.
- Tap Select to choose the photographs and videos you wish to include in your presentation.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Select Slideshow.
Scrolling up and down endlessly to discover similar photographs on your iPhone might be boring if you have hundreds of photos. For faster navigation, go to the Library tab and filter your photographs by Years, Months, or Days.
The Search tab is another option. Your iPhone already organizes some of your images into albums depending on the image topic, such as cats, using AI technology. You can also search for images by entering keywords into the search field.
It’s preferable to progressively add photographs for your slideshow to a new album created just for this reason. You don’t want to start picking photographs all over again if you mistakenly deselect them or, worse, leave the Photos app inadvertently.
How to Customize Your Slideshow in Your iPhone’s Photos App
Your iPhone selects the Origami theme and audio for your slideshow by default. Origami has a jingling, soothing effect. Dissolve, Magazine, Push, and Ken Burns are the other accessible themes.
Tap the playing slideshow to bring up the bottom menu to edit it. Select Options to see the theme and soundtrack options. The turtle-rabbit speed slider may also be used to adjust the pace of your slideshow.
How to Save Your Slideshow in Your iPhone’s Photos App
There is currently no way to save a slideshow generated using this direct Photos app technique. A solution is to record the screen of your iPhone while the slideshow is playing. Then, remove the erroneous beginning and finish.
Only a Memories slideshow may be saved in the Photos app. A Memories slideshow is a carefully produced compilation of images taken by your iPhone, such as “Year in Review.” Check out our comprehensive guide on making a Memories slideshow on your iPhone.
2. How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone Using iMovie
On Apple devices, iMovie is the default video editing program. You may already have iMovie on your iPhone, but if not, you can get it for free from the App Store. Using iMovie enables you to customize your presentation further.
Here’s how to make a slideshow with the iMovie software on your iPhone:
- From the iMovie main screen, choose Create Project (+). Select all of the images you wish to include in your slideshow.
- Choose Movie.
- Move the playhead (the white line) to where you wish to insert a new picture or video.
- Then, tap Create Movie.
You may insert new photographs amongst the others by following these steps:
- Choose from Photos, Albums, or Videos. This is determined by the location of your content.
- Tap Add (+).
- Use the yellow knobs to adjust the time of the picture show.
- Tap Add (+).
Following that, we’ll go through the fundamental adjustments you may use: picture display length, theme, and transition effects.
How to Change the Photo Display Duration in iMovie
You may change the amount of time a picture is shown on the screen in iMovie. Here’s how it’s done:
- Tap the photo to select it.
- To deselect your picture, tap anywhere on the black backdrop.
How to Customize the Slideshow Theme and Audio in iMovie
To customize how your slideshow appears:
- At the bottom right, tap the Settings icon.
- Select from a number of themes, including Travel, Playful, and Bright. Turn on Theme Music to utilize the theme’s accompanying soundtrack.
- Tap to pick the currently selected transition effect. This displays a list of horizontal transition effects.
- iMovie includes typical effects like as Slide, Wipe, and Fade. You may also adjust the transition time from 0.5 to 2.0 seconds.
How to Change Slideshow Transition Effect in iMovie
To utilize various transitions between photographs in your slideshow, follow these steps:
- Tap Done in the top-left corner of your project.
- Choose Save Video. Your slideshow will be exported and saved in the Photos app by iMovie.
- You can also change the transition duration from 0.5 to 2.0 seconds.
How to Save a Slideshow in Your iPhone’s iMovie App
Once you’ve completed your slideshow, here’s how to save it:
- In your project, tap Done in the top-left corner.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Select Save Video. iMovie will export and save your slideshow in the Photos app.
3. How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone Using Splice
Splice is one of the most popular video-editing applications for iOS, with over 200,000 ratings. You can get it for free from the App Store on your iPhone. If you already have some expertise with video editing and desire complete control over your presentation, Splice may be the best option for you.
To begin adding photographs and videos to your slideshow, choose New Project. Once all of your material has been loaded, you have a plethora of customizing choices at your disposal. In terms of transition effects, for example, Splice offers double the diversity of iMovie.
You may even change the settings for each individual picture, add text and subtitles, and use sounds from Splice’s audio collection.
Download: Splice (Free, in-app purchases available)
Create Beautiful Slideshows on Your iPhone
There are three primary methods for creating a slideshow on your iPhone. To begin, you may utilize the Photos app. Second, try out iMovie, Apple’s built-in video editing program. Third, go through the App Store for third-party applications like Splice to help you make your presentation.
There are several slideshow applications you may use to generate a slideshow on your iPhone due to our passion of telling tales and sharing life experiences.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic 3 Ways to Create an iPhone Slideshow on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the appsladder.com team, along with other related topics such as: How To.
Related videos about 3 Ways to Create an iPhone Slideshow